October 14, 2010

One Meel-e-on Dollars

Sorry, I am not giving money away.  Inside joke from family game night.

Anyway, I found something that I have to share with you and if you are related to me in anyway, (which is pretty much everyone that follows me.) don't be surprised if you get one of these for Christmas.

Or, I may just make it for me and myself alone!

So, without further ado....I give you the most adorable thing I have seen in blogland today!


Cheri over at I Am Momma-Hear Me Roar has the most adorable little guys that she crafts for and is very talented to say the least.  She shared this tutorial over at A Lemon Squeezy Home.  Check out Cheri here.  And check out the tut here.

Seriously, you have to act surprised if you get it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...